Advantages of long-term car rental06.06.2022 Everyone Rent a car преглеждания
One of the strengths of BestDeals Rent a car is that we always offer excellent solutions to our customers, tailored to their specific needs. Long-term car rental is one of them.
Every year, the service that has long been included in the list of the most suitable in all developed countries of the world, namely long-term car rental, becomes more and more popular in our country.
A few years ago, most motorists could not give a single argument in favor of such a decision, but today many people and companies are inclined towards long-term car rental.
Long-term car rental is for you if:
- If you’re a car enthusiast but don’t own a vehicle and don’t have the ability or need to purchase one, you can simply rent a car;
- If you have arrived in a foreign city for a business or tourist visit and cannot use your own car.
- If your car is temporarily damaged, under repair or being used for another purpose;
- If the car you have just isn’t right for your needs at this time.
Staying in all these cases without a car is completely unprofitable and can cost you a lot of nerves. Using public transport is inconvenient and time consuming, and we all know our time is precious. Paying multiple taxis on a daily basis is very expensive and is only an option for a short period of time.
You can easily solve this problem by taking advantage of favorable conditions for car rental and trust the professionals in this field.
So what’s the deal? Why is long-term rental so actively penetrating into the lives of modern people and what are the advantages of this way of becoming a car owner for a while?
So, the advantages of long-term car rental have the following characteristics:
- You can rent the car of your dreams! We all know that very often the cars we like are very expensive. However, if you only need to use a vehicle for a month or two, you can easily afford to rent the car you’ve dreamed of your whole life.
- You’re on a budget! When renting a car, you don’t spend money on buying it and all the maintenance, insurance, repairs, tolls, taxes, changing and storing tires, even cleaning the car could be included in the price of the long-term rental.
- We’re saving you time! It will take no more than fifteen minutes to conclude a timeshare contract. Then you can use the car without thinking about paperwork and re-registrations. All matters relating to roadworthiness, credentials, MOTs and more fall on the landlord’s shoulders, freeing you from unnecessary hassle. Best Deals Rent a car offers convenient delivery and return of the vehicle to your address. Many customers have trusted us and remained satisfied, take advantage of you too!
- You can travel and work comfortably without thinking about distance and mileage. With a long-term rental car you can also travel to neighbouring countries, of course ask our friendly staff beforehand how this is possible.
- You always have the option of asking for another car and trying out a different make or model. The car rental company has a wide range of cars.
Most car rental companies offer vehicle rental without limiting the distance and mileage of the car enthusiast. The contract only specifies the time when you have to return the car.
- Costs in long-term rentals have been reduced.
If a consumer enters into a rental agreement for more than one month, landlords offer tangible discounts. Which makes this option very profitable and quite affordable for many people.
This is particularly evident given the wide range of vehicles of different classes in the car rental fleet. You can rent a cheaper low-end car or, on the contrary, a more expensive high-end car. You can choose from automatics and manuals, sedans, hatchbacks, wagons.
If you do not have a clear idea of what kind of car you will need, we at BestDeals Rent a car are always available for further information, ready to assist you 24 hours a day, every day of the week. You can rely on us both for car selection and for any questions that arise during the current rental.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and ask about your long-term car rental!
At BestDeals Rent-a-Car we offer our customers a wide range of budget options and cars mid-range and high-end.
In addition, discounts and loyalty programs are available for long-term car rentals.
Maintain momentum, speed, and the joy of moving freely, no matter the circumstances, with BestDeals Rent-a-Car!
Basic Rent a car terms
|Long term car rental||Car rental longer than 30 days.|
|Car reservation||It would be a good idea to plan your car rental, what the model, gearbox and size of the car will be and make your reservation in advance. You can book via the website, our email firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone +359892476929 and +359892476547 or here.|
|Rental price for a long period of time||The rental price will be given to you broken down by month. It may vary and be different each month. However, you will know a pre-agreed price and this will not be changed until the end of your rental period.|
|What is included in the rental price for long-term rent||The rental price includes the rental price per day, VAT, vignette, third party liability insurance, mileage mentioned in the rental contract, additional driver, technical maintenance of the vehicle, tire change, replacement of the vehicle in case of technical failure due to normal wear and tear.|
|What the rental price does not include in a long-term lease||The rental price does not include: fuel, pick-up and return of the vehicle during non-working hours, additional extras and equipment, fines, foreign travel fees, cleaning and other administrative fees; damages and shortages to the vehicle.|
|Mileage for long-term rental||When enquiring about a long car rental, please specify your required mileage for the period. If you are unclear, please provide an estimate so that an offer can be made; The price for long-term rental is based on the kilometres to be covered.|
|Payment of long-term rent||Car rental is always paid in advance. With the long-term one, you can choose flexible payment; for a period of not less than 15 days. However, it is mandatory that the first month is paid in full immediately upon conclusion of the rental agreement.|
|Security deposit for long-term rent||When renting a car long-term, the renter is obliged to leave an amount that could reimburse the landlord in case of any shortages, damages, damages, etc. The Security Deposit is refundable when the car is returned in the same condition as rented.|
|Additional cover for damage and/or theft||The rental price includes basic cover for damage and theft in the general case. Different companies offer additional coverages that the customer can take advantage of if desired. They serve as his insurance against certain events. Familiarise yourself carefully with the conditions under which the additional covers apply. As with insurance, even if you have purchased it, it may not apply if certain conditions are not met. The additional cover does not relieve the hirer from full liability and the obligation to comply with the Road Traffic Act and its Regulations.|
|What conditions must the tenant meet||The tenant may be a company represented by a specific person or an individual. The driver must be at least 24 years old and have at least 3 years driving experience. The renter must present a valid driver’s license that does not expire before the return date.|
|How to pay for long-term car rental||Rent can be paid in cash, by bank card in the name of the tenant, by bank transfer; rent extensions can also be paid at any Easypay cash desk.|
|Features for long rental||The Lessee is obliged to visit the Lessor’s office with the rented vehicle every 30 days to check the vehicle and the need to monitor its technical condition. The tenant has the right to schedule more frequent meetings if deemed necessary. As in the case of short-term rentals, when driving the same car for a long time, the Renter must remember that the car is not his/her property and he/she must notify the rental car company in case of any irregularity or suspicion of such in the car’s condition. The renter is not allowed to service the vehicle, replace tires, spare parts, repair or repair the vehicle. Any action concerning the car, with the exception of its driving and maintenance, must be agreed with the Lessor. The Lessee shall immediately inform the Lessor in case of damage to the vehicle, accident, etc.|
|Going abroad on a long-term rental||It is possible to go abroad, agreed in advance with the rental company.|